B’ELSA HERBAL RED BALM
This balm made from Capsicum oil and Methyl Salicylate which relief extra strong pain ,headache, cold, cough, joint pain and give relaxation to affected area.
Effective for :
- Toenail fungus: The active ingredient camphor may treat this type of fungal infection.
- Back pain: The active ingredients camphor and menthol may help soothe this type of pain.
- Common colds: Menthol may alleviate cold symptoms.
- Congestion: A combination of menthol and eucalyptus may clear up congestion.
- Flu-related symptoms: Menthol and eucalyptus may help aches associated with the flu.
- Headaches: Menthol may provide relief. The addition of eucalyptus can also have pain-relieving effects.
- Non-arthritic joint pain: Menthol and camphor may help treat this type of pain when it’s related to exercise and other activities.
- Minor burns: Camphor and menthol may cool and soothe them.
- Mosquito bites: Menthol may treatTrusted Source and repel these bug bites (but using a physical repellant, like bed nets, alongside menthol is best).
- Neuropathy: Capsicum may alleviate neuropathic symptoms.
- Muscle aches and strains: Menthol can provide reliefTrusted Source.
- Osteoarthritis pain: Capsicum and menthol may alleviate this type of pain.
- Poor blood circulation: The key ingredient camphor may improve blood circulation.
- Rheumatoid arthritis pain: Menthol as well as anti-inflammatory ingredients like cassia and capsicum may reduce this type of pain.
- Shoulder and neck pain: Topical menthol gel may help provide relief from this type of pain.
- Toothaches: Some claim the menthol and clove and cajuput oils can soothe toothaches when applied along the jawline, but research is lacking.
How to apply :
- This medication is for use external skin only .
- Apply to the affected area 3 to 4 times a day with rub gently and thoroughly.
- Wash your hands well after applying unless you are using this medication to treat the hands.
- Avoid getting this medication in your eyes, nose, or mouth.
- If you do get the medication in those areas, flush with plenty of water.
There are no reviews yet.