BELSA HERBALS LIQUID HAND WASH
It’s time to take a stand for your skin. Tulsi Liquid HandWash is a natural, chemical-free alternative to the soap and other harsh chemicals found in most hand soaps. Tulsi Liquid Hand Wash is gentle enough for all skin types, but is especially suited for sensitive skin, because it’s free of the harsh chemicals that often irritate sensitive skin. B’elsa Herbals Liquid Hand Wash, power of basil extract for protection from germs, bacteria & viruses.
When to wash your hands:
You should wash your hands thoroughly:
- after using the toilet
- after changing nappies
- before, during and after preparing food
- between handling raw and cooked or ready-to-eat food
- before eating
- after blowing your nose, coughing or sneezing
- after using a tissue or handkerchief
- before and after attending to sick children or other family members
- when you get home, arrive at other people’s homes, at venues
How to wash your hands properly:
To wash hands properly:
- Wet your hands with clean, running water, turn off the tap.
- Apply soap and lather well for 20 seconds .
- Rub hands together rapidly across all surfaces of your hands and wrists.
- Don’t forget the backs of your hands, your wrists, between your fingers and under your fingernails.
- If possible, remove rings and watches before you wash your hands, or ensure you move the rings to wash under them, as microorganisms can exist.
- Rinse well under running water and make sure all traces of soap are removed.
- Dry your hands using a clean towel or air dry them.
- It is best to use paper towels (or single-use cloth towel).
- Dry under any rings, as they can be a source of future contamination if they remain moist.
- Hot air driers can be used.
There are no reviews yet.