Rose mist helps you to rejuvenate your skin with pure steam-distilled water. This is suitable for all skin types. This helps to keep your skin smooth, soft, and hydrating which results in healthy and glowing skin.
Benefits Of Rose Water Spray :-
- Pure distilled Rosewater that is naturally moisturizing and cooling for the face.
- This hydrating and fragrant Rosewater helps tone the skin, while minimizing enlarged pores.
- Rosewater is an astringent. It tones, diminishes fine lines and hydrates the skin.
- It Cleanses, refreshes & cools the skin
- Suitable for all skin types
Benefits Of Papaya Detan Face Pack :-
The Papaya Dtan FacePack is a mask that will rejuvenate and hydrate your skin. This face pack is designed to tighten and smooth the skin
- Papaya has amazing properties.
- Rich in nutrients, vitamins A and C and minerals.
- The potassium present in papaya hydrates skin, removes dullness and dryness.
- Antioxidants help reduce formation of free radicals responsible for premature ageing. Flavonoids help increase collagen production in the skin, making skin younger, smoother and softer.
- It gently removes the top layer of dead skin cells and gives way to new younger looking skin.
- Helps clear dirt and grime, which can cause acne and breakouts.
- It unclogs pores and removes excess sebum from the skin, which makes skin oily and prone to acne.
- Papaya is useful to even skin tone by reducing dark spots and blemishes on the skin.
- Suitable for all skin types, very beneficial for the skin when used topically in the form of face mask.
Benefits Of Skin Hydrating Aloe Vera Gel :-
B’ELSA HERBALS SKIN HYDRATING ALOE VERA GEL contains numerous antioxidants that include beta-carotene, vitamin C and E that can help improve the skin’s natural firmness and further keep it hydrated.
- Aloe Vera gel has cooling properties and is anti-inflammatory.
- Helps to moisturize the skin
Aloe Vera gel when used as a moisturizing gel doesn’t leave a greasy film on the face and the skin. In fact, it does just the opposite – it unclogs the pores and softens the skin.
- Fights skin-ageing
Aloe Vera gel has vitamin C and E, beta-carotene in abundance. Therefore, it has anti-ageing properties. Additionally, it helps to increase the production of collagen in the body and skin elasticity.
- Lightens blemishes on the face
Aloe Vera contains powers to boost skin cell reproduction, reduce redness, and fight skin inflammation, it is a natural treatment for stretch marks and acne marks.
- Reduces infection and acne
Its antimicrobial properties treat pimples without causing any damages to the skin. It is an antiseptic that allows protection against bacteria. Aloe Vera contains polysaccharides and gibberellins. These help in the growth of new cells and at the same time, reduce inflammation and redness. It also works as an astringent that reduces the size of pores, flushing out the excess sebum, microbes, and dirt.
- Boosts healing of wounds
Aloe Vera is highly beneficial for burns, cuts, and other injuries. This is because Aloe Vera boosts the healing of wounds, i.e., reduces the time of healing. This is true especially in the case of 1st degree and 2nd-degree burns. It’s a great skin burn treatment. It also helps to speed up skin cell reproduction as much as eight times. Aloe Vera is also known to penetrate the epidermis, i.e., the outer layer of the skin faster than water.
Direction to use :-
- Take Sufficient quantity of Rose water and directly spray on face and after 5 min wipe it with cotton boll.
- As you wipe rose water on skin, dirt and oil gets remove from your skin
- Now apply Papaya Detan Face Pack paste (Mixed with plain water) and evenly apply on face , leave it for 15-20 min and then take small amount of water and massage slowly in circular motion finally wash with luke warm water .
- Take Aloe Gel on the palm as required.
- Apply the gel after cleansing your face. It can be also use for hair care and on body.
- Massage the gel in circular motion softly into the skin.
You Seen Visible Result As follows:-
There are no reviews yet.